Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our inspirations

So here's a question from a fan named Daryl:

"Well, man, I was wonderin' why you don' ever say what parts of your games are from other places? Y'know?I seen a couple things that I'm pretty sure were taken from some other places, and I remember in school we had to give credit for other people's ideas. Not that I ever went to school or nothin'."

Thanks Daryl for that question! Unfortunately we had to ban you, because that made us a little uncomfortable.

The truth is, we dropped out of college because the instructor was all, "Cite this" and "Reference that". How does that help us copy other people's stuff? We have a lengthy list of things that we've seen that might be a part of our games, but if any of it just so happens to be word for word, how are we supposed to keep track? Besides, because of the darque mysteriatorial nature of our games, you have to be part of the in-crowd to get it. Otherwise, you're just not cool enough. That's a bannable offense by the way. You actually can't have our games if you're  not cool enough. I'll let you pay for them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment